It's almost the unofficial start of summer. So what's on your summer bucket list? Here's mine.
1. Go hiking.
2. Walk on the beach.
3. Go bike riding.
4. Cook on the grill. A lot.
5. Shop at the local farmer's market. A lot.
6. Eat ice cream. A lot. (OK, maybe just a little.)
7. Have a picnic with the kids.
8. Spend several lazy weekends at the pool.
9. Spend time with family - near and far.
10. Clean out my garage.
11. And my car. And keep it that way.
12. Say "yes" when the kids ask to go to the park.
13. And the library.
14. Get crafty.
15. Laugh. A lot.
16. Try not to say the words, "It's too hot."
17. Go antiquing.
18. Paint something.
19. Try something new.
20. Fail at something new. And then keep trying.
21. Remember to say "thank you." And "I love you." A lot.
22. Take some weekend day trips just because.
23. Be a visitor in my own city.
24. Be grateful.
25. And be selfish (just a little).